The City of Key West is holding a Workshop meeting Wednesday June 21st, 5:30 PM at City Hall, 1300 White Street. The public is asked to give their three minute comments, ideas and solutions to issues ranging from parking garages and shuttle and bus transportation to on street parking and ride share companies. We are looking forward to an interesting evening.
Articles by Category
- Affordable Housing Position Statement November 23, 2020
- Letter to Monroe County Planning Commission Regarding 300 Additional ROGOs October 24, 2020
- Letter Sent to Key West City Commissioners on 10/19/20 Regarding Sunscreen October 23, 2020
- Letter to Key West City Commission Regarding 1900 and 1910 N. Roosevelt Blvd. Development October 16, 2020
- Cruise Ship Referenda Video on Channel 10 News Featuring Last Stand Treasurer Mark Songer October 13, 2020