The City of Key West is holding a Workshop meeting Wednesday June 21st, 5:30 PM at City Hall, 1300 White Street. The public is asked to give their three minute comments, ideas and solutions to issues ranging from parking garages and shuttle and bus transportation to on street parking and ride share companies. We are looking forward to an interesting evening.
Articles by Category
- Cruise Ship Referenda Endorsement September 18, 2020
- Letter to the Monroe County Planning Commission Re: Lock-Outs September 18, 2020
- Letter to BOCC Re: Updating the Public on Keys Pump-Out Services September 12, 2020
- Letter to BOCC Regarding ROGO Conversion July 14, 2020
- Comments Sent to BOCC Regarding Arterial Time and Delay Traffic Study July 14, 2020