In February 2020, the Last Stand Board of Directors unanimously voted to retain attorney Van Fischer as legal representative on behalf of a group of Stock Island residents regarding the Laurel Avenue road abandonment land that the County wants to give to Wrecker’s Cay. The strip of land is on the water and gives access to the public for kayaks, dinghies, live-aboard persons, swimming, etc. If the County Commissioners give away this land, residents will lose this public waterfront property. The Wrecker’s Cay developers have already received many favors from the County in association with this large development.
Articles by Category
- Cruise Ship Referenda Endorsement September 18, 2020
- Letter to the Monroe County Planning Commission Re: Lock-Outs September 18, 2020
- Letter to BOCC Re: Updating the Public on Keys Pump-Out Services September 12, 2020
- Letter to BOCC Regarding ROGO Conversion July 14, 2020
- Comments Sent to BOCC Regarding Arterial Time and Delay Traffic Study July 14, 2020