In February 2020, the Last Stand Board of Directors unanimously voted to retain attorney Van Fischer as legal representative on behalf of a group of Stock Island residents regarding the Laurel Avenue road abandonment land that the County wants to give to Wrecker’s Cay. The strip of land is on the water and gives access to the public for kayaks, dinghies, live-aboard persons, swimming, etc. If the County Commissioners give away this land, residents will lose this public waterfront property. The Wrecker’s Cay developers have already received many favors from the County in association with this large development.
Articles by Category
- Letter to Monroe County BOCC regarding 300 Additional ROGOs January 18, 2021
- Farewell 2020 December 31, 2020
- Affordable Housing Position Statement November 23, 2020
- Letter to Monroe County Planning Commission Regarding 300 Additional ROGOs October 24, 2020
- Letter Sent to Key West City Commissioners on 10/19/20 Regarding Sunscreen October 23, 2020