This document was submitted to the Monroe County BOCC by attorney Van Fischer on behalf of Last Stand and the other individuals listed regarding the possible loss of public waterfront access pertaining to the Wrecker’s Cay road abandonment on Stock Island.
Articles by Category
- Last Stand and 30 FL organizations ask EPA & DEP to stop permitting shallow sewage wells in the Keys to help improve water quality. September 20, 2022
- Urge U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to Help Key Deer September 8, 2022
- Want to make an impact to restore water quality and protect wildlife in the Florida Keys? NOW is your chance! August 12, 2022
- Key Deer “Freshwater Wetlands” Habitat Threatened by “Salt Marsh Habitat” Designation – Last Stand Calls for Correction August 9, 2022
- 32-Year-Old Florida Keys Sanctuary to Update Management Plan August 9, 2022