The Board of Directors of Last Stand sent this letter to Emily Schemper today, February 8, 2021.
Articles by Category
- Last Stand and 30 FL organizations ask EPA & DEP to stop permitting shallow sewage wells in the Keys to help improve water quality. September 20, 2022
- Urge U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to Help Key Deer September 8, 2022
- Want to make an impact to restore water quality and protect wildlife in the Florida Keys? NOW is your chance! August 12, 2022
- Key Deer “Freshwater Wetlands” Habitat Threatened by “Salt Marsh Habitat” Designation – Last Stand Calls for Correction August 9, 2022
- 32-Year-Old Florida Keys Sanctuary to Update Management Plan August 9, 2022