Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- 1300 New ROGOs June 20, 2020
- Last Stand Comments on FKAA Challenge Resolution June 18, 2020
- Sent to Monroe County Planning Commission June 17, 2020
- 2020 Mini Lobster Season – Comments Sent to the Monroe County BOCC May 19, 2020
- Stock Island Road Abandonment / Public Waterfront Giveaway to Wrecker’s Cay May 8, 2020