Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- Letter to Monroe County Planning Commission Regarding 300 Additional ROGOs October 24, 2020
- Letter Sent to Key West City Commissioners on 10/19/20 Regarding Sunscreen October 23, 2020
- Letter to Key West City Commission Regarding 1900 and 1910 N. Roosevelt Blvd. Development October 16, 2020
- Cruise Ship Referenda Video on Channel 10 News Featuring Last Stand Treasurer Mark Songer October 13, 2020
- Cruise Ship Referenda Endorsement September 18, 2020