Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- Cruise Ship Referenda Endorsement September 18, 2020
- Letter to the Monroe County Planning Commission Re: Lock-Outs September 18, 2020
- Letter to BOCC Re: Updating the Public on Keys Pump-Out Services September 12, 2020
- Letter to BOCC Regarding ROGO Conversion July 14, 2020
- Comments Sent to BOCC Regarding Arterial Time and Delay Traffic Study July 14, 2020