Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- Wisteria Island November 12, 2021
- Draft Transportation Plan October 9, 2021
- Five-Year Review for the Florida Key Deer August 17, 2021
- Continued Support for Safer Cleaner Ships August 16, 2021
- Support for City of Key West Composting Pilot Program July 19, 2021