Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- Letter to Monroe County re: County Charter January 19, 2021
- 2021 Annual Board Meeting January 19, 2021
- Letter to Monroe County BOCC regarding 300 Additional ROGOs January 18, 2021
- Farewell 2020 December 31, 2020
- Affordable Housing Position Statement November 23, 2020