Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- Key Deer “Freshwater Wetlands” Habitat Threatened by “Salt Marsh Habitat” Designation – Last Stand Calls for Correction August 9, 2022
- 32-Year-Old Florida Keys Sanctuary to Update Management Plan August 9, 2022
- Court Says Additional Building Allocations Violate Hurricane Evacuation Mandate August 9, 2022
- Last Stand Endorses Approval of 99-Year Lease for Key West Botanical Garden August 9, 2022
- Restoration Blueprint August 9, 2022