Last Stand (incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit) is an organization of volunteer citizens who are interested in preserving the Florida Keys’ unique quality of life and our fragile, beautiful natural environment. We have worked tirelessly since 1987 to protect Key West and the Florida Keys. Explore our site to find out more about our stands and the reasoning behind our positions, our principles, our history and our current activities.
Articles by Category
- Environmental Groups Concerned About Offshore Oil Drilling in Gulf November 7, 2022
- In Memory of Bill Hunter November 7, 2022
- Protecting the Keys Future November 7, 2022
- Last Stand Provides Written Comments on Restoration Blueprint October 26, 2022
- Last Stand Gives Public Comment on Restoration Blueprint for Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary September 27, 2022