Last Stand is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization of volunteers who work to promote, preserve, and protect the quality of life in the City of Key West and the Florida Keys, with particular emphasis on the natural environment. Your support is deeply appreciated, and we welcome interested individuals and businesses to join us and show your committment to our mission by making a donation.
Articles by Category
- Last Stand and 30 FL organizations ask EPA & DEP to stop permitting shallow sewage wells in the Keys to help improve water quality. September 20, 2022
- Urge U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to Help Key Deer September 8, 2022
- Want to make an impact to restore water quality and protect wildlife in the Florida Keys? NOW is your chance! August 12, 2022
- Key Deer “Freshwater Wetlands” Habitat Threatened by “Salt Marsh Habitat” Designation – Last Stand Calls for Correction August 9, 2022
- 32-Year-Old Florida Keys Sanctuary to Update Management Plan August 9, 2022